The Poly Studio X50 all-in-one video bar is radically simple to use with support for leading cloud video services built right in—no PC or Mac required. Voices are crisp and clear. Video feels natural. And wireless content sharing lets users collaborate from their devices without cables or pucks.
Poly video solutions make meetings a breeze. Use cloud video apps for a full experience with all the features you know and love. Or use standards-based SIP and H.323 compatibility to connect to different cloud video services throughout your day.
The Polycom X50 offers codec support like • H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, and H.265. It Supports native 3rd party applications, including Zoom Rooms for Android. It also supports any other cloud service provider through Poly Video App Mode. On-board support for cloud service platforms means no room PC or Mac is required. Poly X50 makes every Zoom meeting a breeze with Poly Studio X family video bars. Enjoy a full Zoom Rooms experience, with all the Zoom features you’ve come to know and love. Ditch the PC or Mac.
Polycom X50 Support TC8 touch screen interface. The touch interface provides easy access to Poly Studio X50. The sleek design features an 8” high-resolution touch display to ensure that the control options are clear and accessible. A single cable carries both power and data to reduce clutter. After using the Poly TC8, you’ll never stress about getting your meeting going again. Having confidence that you can easily initiate, join, or share content lets you focus on better collaboration.
PolyStudio X50 Main Highlights
- Make it easy for anyone, even guests, to share content wirelessly from any personal device—with no special apps or tools needed
- Powerful audio pickup and incredible noise blocking technology
- On-board support for cloud service platforms means no room PC or Mac is required
- All-in-one solution: no separate computer needed, Installation in two minutes
- Suitable for conference rooms up to 10 seats